International Women's Day!



Happy International Women's Day!

Today is International Women's Day, and I want to thank some of the most important women in my life. I am so blessed to have a wonderful mother, sister, family and friends in my life! I know these women, and men of course, will always be there for me. I am so thankful for the many women in the world who are intelligent, confident, determined and stand up for what they believe in. Today is a day to acknowledge these powerful women. Take a few minutes out of your day to thank the powerful and caring women in your life!  

My older sister, mother and I spending time on Lummi Island in Washington! I am very close with my father as well. My father spent almost nine months out of the year fishing in my childhood, so us three spent a lot of time together!

Image may contain: 3 people, people standing, ocean, mountain, sky, outdoor, nature and water


My sister and I posing in Park Guell in Barcelona, Spain. My mother, sister, and I traveled to Barcelona in 2014. Such an amazing experience! 

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing, people sitting, shoes, tree, shorts and outdoor

My seven best friends from high school! We have been close friends since middle school and still spend a lot of time together when we are all in Bellingham, WA. These women are so strong and encouraging! I know we will always be friends.

Image may contain: 8 people

My crazy family! We decided to celebrate Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas all in one! My sister was about to leave for Burkina Faso for two years for the Peace Corps, so we decided to celebrate all three of our favorite holidays! These women are my grandmother, mother, sister, aunts and cousins! One of my favorite memories together! 

Image may contain: 11 people, people sitting and people on stage





No comments

Powered by Blogger.