Procrastination: Online Assignments at Their Worst




Hi, my name is Agnes and I'm a Procrastinator.


When I actually have a class that is in person, I'm pretty good about being on time. I might stay up until 4 am the day an assignment is due, but it'll get done. (That might or might not be a true story from Finals Fall 2016.)

But give me an online class where reading 7 chapters and doing the online quizzes is all due in 4 weeks (at the time, closer to 13 days now...) I will delay.


Me looking at an assignment an hour before it's due. 
Since I am actually in the midst of 2 online classes, 3 in person classes, and 30ish hours of work a week, I'm still figuring things out.


What I do want to say is, I'm still learning. That's part of what college (and high school) is about. Learning how to balance life and school (and work, and a social life, and money management, and student organizations... You get the idea.) and not just what's inside the classroom.

I say learning how to get things done is a never ending life class. 

If you want to follow me as I learn, find me at #UAFAmassadorAgnes on InstagramTwitter, and Snapchat (agnespotatoe). I'm also posting here on the blog and on the Ambassador Vlog. Follow the links and have a great semester!

Similar posts:
MAINTAINING A BALANCE OF YOUR LIFE IN COLLEGE

No comments

Powered by Blogger.