Happy Things (Dog/Humans)

While looking for gifs for another blog I stumbled upon one of these beauties and starting giggling. It felt good to laugh instead of stress about school, work, and car problems. So I thought I'd take the time to let myself crack up a little bit more and share with you some of said laughter.









                           





I hope you found some enjoyment out of it as well. So every now and then give your brain a little break and look at something funny. Laughter is good for you, especially in times of stress. According to helpguide.org, laughter helps to relax the body, boost the immune system, triggers the release of endorphins, and even burn calories and help you live longer! 
Maybe it's not dog faces on human bodies for you, but find what makes you laugh. Take a break every now and then to let yourself chuckle, it'll help you in the long run.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.